View Single Post
OldSkooL's Avatar OldSkooL
05-03-2007, 01:07 PM

Amazing Show..........
dannys arm appeared to healed better then before. the drum solo in Laturalus proved it ,
it seems over the years Maynard has voiced his opinions less and less during songs . i miss his lil rants and raves during the songs
this was my 14th show from 93'-07'
and ranked very high on my list ,
Im not too sure why they would play Pushit during there sound check and not for the show , I also missed hearing the extended stinkfist,
i liked how maynard turned the mic to the crowd for the part in Vicarious kind of a nice way to interact with the fans,

just one question ?
how does an old skool fan get front row tickets?
with out beating a kid (you know the one that wears his new tool shirt ) who won them from some gay ass radio station?
Old 05-03-2007, 01:07 PM   #39
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Amazing Show..........
dannys arm appeared to healed better then before. the drum solo in Laturalus proved it ,
it seems over the years Maynard has voiced his opinions less and less during songs . i miss his lil rants and raves during the songs
this was my 14th show from 93'-07'
and ranked very high on my list ,
Im not too sure why they would play Pushit during there sound check and not for the show , I also missed hearing the extended stinkfist,
i liked how maynard turned the mic to the crowd for the part in Vicarious kind of a nice way to interact with the fans,

just one question ?
how does an old skool fan get front row tickets?
with out beating a kid (you know the one that wears his new tool shirt ) who won them from some gay ass radio station?