View Single Post
Friggy
05-03-2007, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goad View Post
That guy was litterally sitting in the seat next to me (first row of section CCC).....him and his buddy were asshats durring the entire show.....head banging, claping off beat, pounding their fists in the air, screaming, etc....durring wings!?!

For those of you dont know, the guy yelled "we fucking love you man!" right when it was dead silent.
A big fuckin' AMEN to that. I had the Delta PI crew in front of me who couldn't keep time if you crammed a metronome up their asses and chain smoking through the whole show.

This was my first Tool show and I was not disappointed! Danny blew me away, amazing.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:25 AM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goad View Post
That guy was litterally sitting in the seat next to me (first row of section CCC).....him and his buddy were asshats durring the entire show.....head banging, claping off beat, pounding their fists in the air, screaming, etc....durring wings!?!

For those of you dont know, the guy yelled "we fucking love you man!" right when it was dead silent.
A big fuckin' AMEN to that. I had the Delta PI crew in front of me who couldn't keep time if you crammed a metronome up their asses and chain smoking through the whole show.

This was my first Tool show and I was not disappointed! Danny blew me away, amazing.
OFFLINE |