View Single Post
Goad
05-03-2007, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolzer View Post
the guy that yelled at keenan during wings pissed him off too and keenan retorts (not exact quote) 'sing a song about a dead mother and someones drinking beer and yells at you, nice!'
That guy was litterally sitting in the seat next to me (first row of section CCC).....him and his buddy were asshats durring the entire show.....head banging, claping off beat, pounding their fists in the air, screaming, etc....durring wings!?!

For those of you dont know, the guy yelled "we fucking love you man!" right when it was dead silent.

The quote from maynard was exactly this

"a song about peoples dead mothers makes me want to drink beer and holler"

too bad there was no beer served at the venue....maybe that was a good thing

And a big "fuck you" to the bitch who whistled obnoxiously loud like a drunken immagrant through the entire set. I hope you dont have tickets for tonights show.

I will be there again tonight, but in the stands. Hopefully not bothered by people who have no clue what tool is about and are only there cuz its the hot ticket in town ....which seemed to be what most of the people in the front were ie - people who think they are someone important like some no name radio dj cunt)

anyways, sorry about the long winded rant....i just woke up and im groggy.....im gunna go lay by the hotel pool and drink some fruity drinks with little umbrellas in it, maybe it will cheer me up.

PS - id like to see them play the pot tonight!
Old 05-03-2007, 07:28 AM   #20
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 18
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolzer View Post
the guy that yelled at keenan during wings pissed him off too and keenan retorts (not exact quote) 'sing a song about a dead mother and someones drinking beer and yells at you, nice!'
That guy was litterally sitting in the seat next to me (first row of section CCC).....him and his buddy were asshats durring the entire show.....head banging, claping off beat, pounding their fists in the air, screaming, etc....durring wings!?!

For those of you dont know, the guy yelled "we fucking love you man!" right when it was dead silent.

The quote from maynard was exactly this

"a song about peoples dead mothers makes me want to drink beer and holler"

too bad there was no beer served at the venue....maybe that was a good thing

And a big "fuck you" to the bitch who whistled obnoxiously loud like a drunken immagrant through the entire set. I hope you dont have tickets for tonights show.

I will be there again tonight, but in the stands. Hopefully not bothered by people who have no clue what tool is about and are only there cuz its the hot ticket in town ....which seemed to be what most of the people in the front were ie - people who think they are someone important like some no name radio dj cunt)

anyways, sorry about the long winded rant....i just woke up and im groggy.....im gunna go lay by the hotel pool and drink some fruity drinks with little umbrellas in it, maybe it will cheer me up.

PS - id like to see them play the pot tonight!
OFFLINE |