View Single Post
kaneandy
05-03-2007, 12:56 AM

I think the setlist actually went something like this...
Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism...
Key/Rosetta...
RIGHT IN TWO!!!!!
Wings parts one and two...Highlight for me...
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema....

It was one aweome SHOW!!! I just got net access so it took me long enough to get this damn thing posted....Holy shit I still can't believe that happened FUCKERS!!! Maynard has got it together now he was on top of it all...He let the crowd scream Vicarious but he did scream Much better you then I....I did get chills when he sang it's time for me to let you go instead of us....I got chills during the whole show...The opening band although not the highlight of the evening was still good they had a mice deep grove to them...Maynard seemed to come out of whatever shell he was in in Nevada cause he joked with the crowd in making a few "announcements" people who were there know what I am talking about...GREAT SHOW!!! Everything was perfect except for the asshole with the lazer beam, beaming it at the band when they were trying to take a break...
Old 05-03-2007, 12:56 AM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

I think the setlist actually went something like this...
Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism...
Key/Rosetta...
RIGHT IN TWO!!!!!
Wings parts one and two...Highlight for me...
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema....

It was one aweome SHOW!!! I just got net access so it took me long enough to get this damn thing posted....Holy shit I still can't believe that happened FUCKERS!!! Maynard has got it together now he was on top of it all...He let the crowd scream Vicarious but he did scream Much better you then I....I did get chills when he sang it's time for me to let you go instead of us....I got chills during the whole show...The opening band although not the highlight of the evening was still good they had a mice deep grove to them...Maynard seemed to come out of whatever shell he was in in Nevada cause he joked with the crowd in making a few "announcements" people who were there know what I am talking about...GREAT SHOW!!! Everything was perfect except for the asshole with the lazer beam, beaming it at the band when they were trying to take a break...
OFFLINE |