View Single Post
mortiviventi
05-02-2007, 10:02 PM

This was the first tool show (9th overall) that I had gone into a bit worried. As far as I could tell, Maynard had his act together tonight. He sang nearly every word, including a few screams. Correct me if I am wrong but i think the only thing he didnt sing was the scream at the end of vicarious?

pretty sure it went...

jambi
stinkfist
46&2
lost keys/rosetta
schism
right in two
wings/10k days
lateralus
vicarious
aenima

maynard was also more talkative than the past few nights based off what I have read. the extended drum part in lateralus was awesome. to the asshole with the laser pointer all over maynard and justin during the break before wings/10kdays... i hope you die.

Last edited by mortiviventi; 05-02-2007 at 10:06 PM..
Old 05-02-2007, 10:02 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

This was the first tool show (9th overall) that I had gone into a bit worried. As far as I could tell, Maynard had his act together tonight. He sang nearly every word, including a few screams. Correct me if I am wrong but i think the only thing he didnt sing was the scream at the end of vicarious?

pretty sure it went...

jambi
stinkfist
46&2
lost keys/rosetta
schism
right in two
wings/10k days
lateralus
vicarious
aenima

maynard was also more talkative than the past few nights based off what I have read. the extended drum part in lateralus was awesome. to the asshole with the laser pointer all over maynard and justin during the break before wings/10kdays... i hope you die.

Last edited by mortiviventi; 05-02-2007 at 10:06 PM..
OFFLINE |