View Single Post
Aezarien's Avatar Aezarien
06-21-2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOut67 View Post
Dude, I totally sympathize with your daughter's view being blocked, but all I am saying is that you were going to a Tool concert. Did you really expect everyone to stay seated? I don't care what direction I am viewing the show from I have no choice but to stand and groove, pump my fist and let it all out. Can you really stay seated when Jambi cranks up? Stinkfist? I know I'm not alone in saying that I cannot. That is why I always shell out a few extra bucks for front row seats so I don't have to worry about it. Us Toolies are mostly cool enough. it's just that when you say something about "douchebags at a Tool concert not staying seated" some of us might get a little annoyed. Peace.
Right. It's a concert not tea with grandma. We were on the floor and had people singing loudly to the music, people taller than us standing in front of us, and the people next to us were dry humping half the time and the dude was yelling, "Fuck you Maynard" the other half. Let's not forget the amazing contact buzz I got from whoever fired up near us. Fuck it. They were having fun, I was having fun, and It was fun and I was into it. As long as people aren't standing on chairs, don't try to start fights, and don't spill their beer on me, I consider it a success. And for me, this was the best of three.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:15 PM   #69
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOut67 View Post
Dude, I totally sympathize with your daughter's view being blocked, but all I am saying is that you were going to a Tool concert. Did you really expect everyone to stay seated? I don't care what direction I am viewing the show from I have no choice but to stand and groove, pump my fist and let it all out. Can you really stay seated when Jambi cranks up? Stinkfist? I know I'm not alone in saying that I cannot. That is why I always shell out a few extra bucks for front row seats so I don't have to worry about it. Us Toolies are mostly cool enough. it's just that when you say something about "douchebags at a Tool concert not staying seated" some of us might get a little annoyed. Peace.
Right. It's a concert not tea with grandma. We were on the floor and had people singing loudly to the music, people taller than us standing in front of us, and the people next to us were dry humping half the time and the dude was yelling, "Fuck you Maynard" the other half. Let's not forget the amazing contact buzz I got from whoever fired up near us. Fuck it. They were having fun, I was having fun, and It was fun and I was into it. As long as people aren't standing on chairs, don't try to start fights, and don't spill their beer on me, I consider it a success. And for me, this was the best of three.