View Single Post
Keithio46and2
02-25-2012, 08:47 AM

Just Joined the Forum So Hey Tooliens...this was the 5th show that my brother and I have gone to and we took a couple of fans who had never seen a Show... Man did they get a Treat for their De-virginizing...This was by far my Favorite time seeing them...our seats weren't as good as I would have liked (section 124 row OO, The Very Top and left side of Stage) but in my Tool experiences it never mattered where I sat it always sounds Great!!! I Loved the set list and thought 46 and 2 was spot on being my favorite Tool Song... Great Crowd, Really got into it with cheering and Singing when Maynard let Us, seemed everyone was in time with the music and that much devotion from fans gives me Chills :) My Only Peeve was after the show when some dude, who was obviously drunk and looked like he may have been tripping as well, bullied his way in line at the Merchandise Table trying to cut everyone, but that was halted quickly by a fellow who straight told him to F**k Off...lol...Our First timers really had an awesome time seeing Danny Jammin away!! The Visuals by far have improved with the addition of more screens and the movement and placing of them and with the lasers and timely spotlight flashes just phenomenal...I think I'm gonna start a savings account for the next time they come just to get a more frontal seating arrangement...It'll be worth it :) Let's Hope there is plenty left in the Tank from Tool cause believe it or not there are still fans that haven't truly gotten the Tool Experience...besides this is 2012 and Mom's Coming back to Flush it All Away...Til Then, Pushit!!
Old 02-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #68
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Just Joined the Forum So Hey Tooliens...this was the 5th show that my brother and I have gone to and we took a couple of fans who had never seen a Show... Man did they get a Treat for their De-virginizing...This was by far my Favorite time seeing them...our seats weren't as good as I would have liked (section 124 row OO, The Very Top and left side of Stage) but in my Tool experiences it never mattered where I sat it always sounds Great!!! I Loved the set list and thought 46 and 2 was spot on being my favorite Tool Song... Great Crowd, Really got into it with cheering and Singing when Maynard let Us, seemed everyone was in time with the music and that much devotion from fans gives me Chills :) My Only Peeve was after the show when some dude, who was obviously drunk and looked like he may have been tripping as well, bullied his way in line at the Merchandise Table trying to cut everyone, but that was halted quickly by a fellow who straight told him to F**k Off...lol...Our First timers really had an awesome time seeing Danny Jammin away!! The Visuals by far have improved with the addition of more screens and the movement and placing of them and with the lasers and timely spotlight flashes just phenomenal...I think I'm gonna start a savings account for the next time they come just to get a more frontal seating arrangement...It'll be worth it :) Let's Hope there is plenty left in the Tank from Tool cause believe it or not there are still fans that haven't truly gotten the Tool Experience...besides this is 2012 and Mom's Coming back to Flush it All Away...Til Then, Pushit!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote