View Single Post
NOYB
02-08-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOut67 View Post
I'm sorry, but WHAT??? You are mad because someone wouldn't sit down at a Tool show? C'mon man, I mean really? If you didn't want anybody in front of you you should have shelled out for front row seats like I did. It's an effing Tool concert and you expect people to stay seated? Ugh...
I don't think you understood what I said. My little girl could not see even if she stood, and I shelled out a shit ton of money for the whole Tool lovin trip. I love Tool's art, music, and fan base, most of which are considerate. For the record I do not expect people to sit at a Tool concert, I had a hard time staying seated to not block people behind me cause I felt the urge to jump up and groove, but I was being considerate. We were in the back facing the stage, understand?...no need to stand to see over someone.
Tool Rules and I'm deleting account. I thought the Tool fan base here would understand the consideration for other people's highs and lows in life.
Spiraling Out
Old 02-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #55
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOut67 View Post
I'm sorry, but WHAT??? You are mad because someone wouldn't sit down at a Tool show? C'mon man, I mean really? If you didn't want anybody in front of you you should have shelled out for front row seats like I did. It's an effing Tool concert and you expect people to stay seated? Ugh...
I don't think you understood what I said. My little girl could not see even if she stood, and I shelled out a shit ton of money for the whole Tool lovin trip. I love Tool's art, music, and fan base, most of which are considerate. For the record I do not expect people to sit at a Tool concert, I had a hard time staying seated to not block people behind me cause I felt the urge to jump up and groove, but I was being considerate. We were in the back facing the stage, understand?...no need to stand to see over someone.
Tool Rules and I'm deleting account. I thought the Tool fan base here would understand the consideration for other people's highs and lows in life.
Spiraling Out
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote