View Single Post
Johnima
02-07-2012, 08:59 PM

"Were you sitting behind me? I was in 124 (DD) and one of the ladies behind me had a sour look on her face the entire time. She clearly was not into it."

Yeah I was definitely sitting behind you! I was in 124 EE. That very well may have been her. She definitely didn't ruin the show or anything... I was just super stoked about seeing them, and it threw me off when I saw someone so... bored. I just couldn't see how she could be so uninterested, given what was going on in front of her! Everyone in front of me seemed to be having a great time! I just might have a shot of the back of your head now :)
Old 02-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #49
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

"Were you sitting behind me? I was in 124 (DD) and one of the ladies behind me had a sour look on her face the entire time. She clearly was not into it."

Yeah I was definitely sitting behind you! I was in 124 EE. That very well may have been her. She definitely didn't ruin the show or anything... I was just super stoked about seeing them, and it threw me off when I saw someone so... bored. I just couldn't see how she could be so uninterested, given what was going on in front of her! Everyone in front of me seemed to be having a great time! I just might have a shot of the back of your head now :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote