View Single Post
NOYB
02-07-2012, 07:47 PM

This was my 2nd show. 1st one was in Virginia Beach back in '04 or so. Long time Tool fan since '93. My fiance likes Tool, just not as much as I do, and her daughter, who is 15, has only heard what I play in my car. With this in mind I was way more excited for my 2 girls to see the production that Tool displays with the always awesome songs. They were diggin the show and the music. But something bothered me. We sat in row 5 section 114 which faces straight toward the stage, which means that there's no real need to stand to see the show. So before the aisle break there is only one row of seats in front of us. I looked around once in a while never did I see anyone in our section standing. BUT WAIT, there's a douchebag in the seat in front of my 15 year old girl who feels the need to constantly stand without regard to anyone behind him the-whole-damn-show! My fiance and I offered for her to switch seats with us but she didn't want to. I felt compelled plenty of times to ask the guy to please sit. But, I know he paid to see the show too, and there's nothing wrong with feelin the music and having the urge to stand and move with the music. I've always considered myself considerate and rational, but this one time I really just wanted to push the guy over the railing. My apologies for my venting here.
Tool rules

Last edited by NOYB; 02-07-2012 at 07:48 PM..
Old 02-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #48
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

This was my 2nd show. 1st one was in Virginia Beach back in '04 or so. Long time Tool fan since '93. My fiance likes Tool, just not as much as I do, and her daughter, who is 15, has only heard what I play in my car. With this in mind I was way more excited for my 2 girls to see the production that Tool displays with the always awesome songs. They were diggin the show and the music. But something bothered me. We sat in row 5 section 114 which faces straight toward the stage, which means that there's no real need to stand to see the show. So before the aisle break there is only one row of seats in front of us. I looked around once in a while never did I see anyone in our section standing. BUT WAIT, there's a douchebag in the seat in front of my 15 year old girl who feels the need to constantly stand without regard to anyone behind him the-whole-damn-show! My fiance and I offered for her to switch seats with us but she didn't want to. I felt compelled plenty of times to ask the guy to please sit. But, I know he paid to see the show too, and there's nothing wrong with feelin the music and having the urge to stand and move with the music. I've always considered myself considerate and rational, but this one time I really just wanted to push the guy over the railing. My apologies for my venting here.
Tool rules

Last edited by NOYB; 02-07-2012 at 07:48 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote