View Single Post
CeePoa's Avatar CeePoa
02-07-2012, 12:02 PM

"The crowd was great (at least in my section). Nobody screaming the lyrics too loud, nobody dancing too crazy, nobody talking over the music. Most people were quiet, just taking it all in and maybe headbanging. The only thing that bothered me was the girl sitting next to me. She was not interested in the show, and clearly there because her boyfriend drug her there. In my opinion, if you don't like a band, don't see their show just because you want to make someone else happy. Let the ticket go to someone who will watch the show, instead of playing on their cellphone. Regardless, she wasn't loud or obnoxious, so no big deal.

The mix was great. I was in the nosebleeds (although still close to the band, as the venue is rather small), section 124, and each instrument was crisp and clear. None were too loud or overpowering. Even when Maynard used vocal effects, he was still audible."

Were you sitting behind me? I was in 124 (DD) and one of the ladies behind me had a sour look on her face the entire time. She clearly was not into it.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:02 PM   #47
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

"The crowd was great (at least in my section). Nobody screaming the lyrics too loud, nobody dancing too crazy, nobody talking over the music. Most people were quiet, just taking it all in and maybe headbanging. The only thing that bothered me was the girl sitting next to me. She was not interested in the show, and clearly there because her boyfriend drug her there. In my opinion, if you don't like a band, don't see their show just because you want to make someone else happy. Let the ticket go to someone who will watch the show, instead of playing on their cellphone. Regardless, she wasn't loud or obnoxious, so no big deal.

The mix was great. I was in the nosebleeds (although still close to the band, as the venue is rather small), section 124, and each instrument was crisp and clear. None were too loud or overpowering. Even when Maynard used vocal effects, he was still audible."

Were you sitting behind me? I was in 124 (DD) and one of the ladies behind me had a sour look on her face the entire time. She clearly was not into it.