View Single Post
M3T4L.wILL
02-07-2012, 12:01 PM

This was my second Tool show and visually they blew my first time seeing them out of the water. I will say the 1st show I saw them on was the 10,000 Days tour in winston Salem, maynard was more vocal. even sang happy birthday to a girl I believe was related somehow to Adam. Song selection wise this tour was better because I got to hear alot of the older songs I really wanted to hear. Though I loved Sober live I really wish we would have gotten ticks & leeches instead but it doesn't take anything away from the experience. Hooker With A Penis was an amazing opener (the 2nd song I was most pumped to hear). The new intro to schism was incredible and I really think we're gonna hear that again on the "new album". Pushit was the highlight for me hands down. When he hit that note in "I must persuade you another waaaaaaaaay!" I literally felt like my heart was going to explode. And to close with Aenima put the icing on the cake for me and I really shed a tear during the "some say a comet will fall from the sky.." my favorite tool lyrics of all time. I had decent seats but sadly had drunk assholes next to me so I ended up in the nosebleed section with my other friends up top where it turned out better!! The sound was superb heard maynard fine the whole time and had a giant lazerbeam hitting me in the face during lateralus. I give this show a 10/10 even though I wished for ticks and leeches. Hope they come back around again this year for a summer tour and play some eulogy and third eye on the east coast. :D

Last edited by M3T4L.wILL; 02-07-2012 at 12:03 PM..
Old 02-07-2012, 12:01 PM   #46
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

This was my second Tool show and visually they blew my first time seeing them out of the water. I will say the 1st show I saw them on was the 10,000 Days tour in winston Salem, maynard was more vocal. even sang happy birthday to a girl I believe was related somehow to Adam. Song selection wise this tour was better because I got to hear alot of the older songs I really wanted to hear. Though I loved Sober live I really wish we would have gotten ticks & leeches instead but it doesn't take anything away from the experience. Hooker With A Penis was an amazing opener (the 2nd song I was most pumped to hear). The new intro to schism was incredible and I really think we're gonna hear that again on the "new album". Pushit was the highlight for me hands down. When he hit that note in "I must persuade you another waaaaaaaaay!" I literally felt like my heart was going to explode. And to close with Aenima put the icing on the cake for me and I really shed a tear during the "some say a comet will fall from the sky.." my favorite tool lyrics of all time. I had decent seats but sadly had drunk assholes next to me so I ended up in the nosebleed section with my other friends up top where it turned out better!! The sound was superb heard maynard fine the whole time and had a giant lazerbeam hitting me in the face during lateralus. I give this show a 10/10 even though I wished for ticks and leeches. Hope they come back around again this year for a summer tour and play some eulogy and third eye on the east coast. :D

Last edited by M3T4L.wILL; 02-07-2012 at 12:03 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote