View Single Post
Angel on the Sideline
02-07-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisoncarey View Post
They were soooo amazing! Ænema is the exact mindset that I have right now, so it was so awesome for me to hear it. Of course, the entire show was just out of this world, as I expected. I was on the floor left in the front row, just in front of Adam. This was only my second show and I had pretty much the same spot when I saw them in Milan, Italy in June of 2006. I may be crazy, but I was kinda hoping it would have been louder in the front row. I had a hard time breathing when I saw them in Milan because it was so loud, but I could feel the music and it was mind-blowing. I can't wait for the new album and to see these guys again! I just can't get enough...
Hey, Alli! I met you and Dave hours before the show. My buddy and I were walking up the street; you were walking back to Dave's house. My buddy (Brian) and Dave live next door to each other. We chatted a bit about our love of Tool and you showed off your new tattoo on the inside of your wrist.

I told you how stoked I was about the setlist. You asked if they were playing Pushit, and you were pretty happy when I said, "Yes."

Anyway, I was wrong about one thing: they swapped Sober out for Ticks & Leeches. I was actually one of the few people who were happy about that. Sober is the song that got me into Tool way back when I was a sophomore in high school, and I had never seen it live before this show.

Sooo ... we came by to pick you up to give you a ride to the gig, but Dave said you freaked out and thought we weren't coming and bolted before we got there. Sorry about that. We got into the venue right as YOB was finishing up.

Hope you enjoyed the show, and maybe I'll see ya the next time I visit Brian in Charlotte.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #44
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisoncarey View Post
They were soooo amazing! Ænema is the exact mindset that I have right now, so it was so awesome for me to hear it. Of course, the entire show was just out of this world, as I expected. I was on the floor left in the front row, just in front of Adam. This was only my second show and I had pretty much the same spot when I saw them in Milan, Italy in June of 2006. I may be crazy, but I was kinda hoping it would have been louder in the front row. I had a hard time breathing when I saw them in Milan because it was so loud, but I could feel the music and it was mind-blowing. I can't wait for the new album and to see these guys again! I just can't get enough...
Hey, Alli! I met you and Dave hours before the show. My buddy and I were walking up the street; you were walking back to Dave's house. My buddy (Brian) and Dave live next door to each other. We chatted a bit about our love of Tool and you showed off your new tattoo on the inside of your wrist.

I told you how stoked I was about the setlist. You asked if they were playing Pushit, and you were pretty happy when I said, "Yes."

Anyway, I was wrong about one thing: they swapped Sober out for Ticks & Leeches. I was actually one of the few people who were happy about that. Sober is the song that got me into Tool way back when I was a sophomore in high school, and I had never seen it live before this show.

Sooo ... we came by to pick you up to give you a ride to the gig, but Dave said you freaked out and thought we weren't coming and bolted before we got there. Sorry about that. We got into the venue right as YOB was finishing up.

Hope you enjoyed the show, and maybe I'll see ya the next time I visit Brian in Charlotte.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote