View Single Post
reachinupandreachinout's Avatar reachinupandreachinout
02-07-2012, 10:11 AM

Sorry for such a late review but man, still trying to recover from the whole thing...

What a phenom that show was....Tenth show and man no dissapointments at all! The band was absolutely on point, no fuck ups that I could hear. Maynard was spot on and seemed to be into the show...Danny, Justin, and Adam were the usual greatness. Seats were in gold circle, 119 row J, very back of the bottom section on Justin's side, the view was astounding...close enough to see the guys AND far enough to miss no visuals. Crowd was pretty awesome except for one drunk fucker who sat in front of us...started to try to talk shit to a little teenager and ended up getting sat down by police over the whole thing. Otherwise, thank you Charlotte for a great show from the crowd.

Highlights were Hooker w A Penis, Pushit, and Intension. Sick sick sick!!! And the new stage set up with another level of the screen grids on top of the original ones is absolutely attention grabbing (even better than NIN Lights in the Sky), and the new imagery on the screens was bad ass...the spinning sound grids that form the human body instead of the crazy spinning flower from three years ago had me losing it!!!!
And I can't believe nobody touched on this on these forums yet.....FUCKING ASTEROIDS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Thank you TOOL for everything you are to me, thank you for the performances you've given me over the years, thank you for the inspiration....see you whenever you come back!

CL
Old 02-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #43
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Sorry for such a late review but man, still trying to recover from the whole thing...

What a phenom that show was....Tenth show and man no dissapointments at all! The band was absolutely on point, no fuck ups that I could hear. Maynard was spot on and seemed to be into the show...Danny, Justin, and Adam were the usual greatness. Seats were in gold circle, 119 row J, very back of the bottom section on Justin's side, the view was astounding...close enough to see the guys AND far enough to miss no visuals. Crowd was pretty awesome except for one drunk fucker who sat in front of us...started to try to talk shit to a little teenager and ended up getting sat down by police over the whole thing. Otherwise, thank you Charlotte for a great show from the crowd.

Highlights were Hooker w A Penis, Pushit, and Intension. Sick sick sick!!! And the new stage set up with another level of the screen grids on top of the original ones is absolutely attention grabbing (even better than NIN Lights in the Sky), and the new imagery on the screens was bad ass...the spinning sound grids that form the human body instead of the crazy spinning flower from three years ago had me losing it!!!!
And I can't believe nobody touched on this on these forums yet.....FUCKING ASTEROIDS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Thank you TOOL for everything you are to me, thank you for the performances you've given me over the years, thank you for the inspiration....see you whenever you come back!

CL
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote