View Single Post
chonus's Avatar chonus
04-18-2006, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoflange
man i really like this one, definatly my favourite of all the leaked stuff so far, I love the darker theme they have going on this one. Dont get me wrong - the alex grey stuff was cool, but another album in that style would be overkill... anyone turned it on its side - looks like two televisions, found it pretty easy to get the stereoscopic thing on this one to, much easier than the skull one anyway, but maybe im just more used to looking for it now than when the first stuff leaked. looks well cool

I can definately see the TV's when the picture is rotated.
Old 04-18-2006, 02:56 AM   #34
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: from inside packaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoflange
man i really like this one, definatly my favourite of all the leaked stuff so far, I love the darker theme they have going on this one. Dont get me wrong - the alex grey stuff was cool, but another album in that style would be overkill... anyone turned it on its side - looks like two televisions, found it pretty easy to get the stereoscopic thing on this one to, much easier than the skull one anyway, but maybe im just more used to looking for it now than when the first stuff leaked. looks well cool

I can definately see the TV's when the picture is rotated.
OFFLINE |