View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 12:58 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Stulte perduci socordiam potenti

*cough*cough*cough*COUGH* CUFF* CUDGH*
I have asthma. When i was ten i witnessed my Mother lose brain function
Because of an asthma attack. We had been driving down a AA owned church
Where many of my life's journals have been mentioned; for i have oppinions to tell that not many care about, that many revere and consensus their lives around fighting such a story. No different than me or you, is the way I choose to directly impact my life. Like an artform i have lived in pride and sloth.

My stories are for the listening type. And reading is for the intellectual, always deceit, or compellinv cheat codes and ability.
They say Im hard to get. I dont feel mad anymore. The life of folly around falling is not one to be worshipped or "revered" as so, that I am at an en pass'ant, and "revered" as bliss and tested by the sternest teachers.

What then? What then do I really have as a say in as my of this?
He was right, i dont want a say in this. OoOo. So you are a little upset at MY reaction. I can see where i went wrong. Im unbelievably a Fool and completely out of my witts. Thank God im not a person who gets special treatment. Impressive is the man who can shrewdly tell you something true to hear. Regardless of if im ever going to have a conversation or say in this.

Oh ian. Help us. I only wish for the times to be changed. Im waiting. Im waiting for you to change the way of these cretins i believe whole heartedly against and simultaneously had felt they have a reason to change it. But unsucceedingly i put my faith in your inner message, i hope you do so with mine . For a code is for the progress able logical mind. The reason why I might not make sense to you. I may have wronged you. And in that course im sure that has been a trek of a many mountains and oceans to find solidarity and peace of mind. If i could grant it to anyone i would. I know what i mean, hes talkin about the progression of the struggle for life's purpouse.
We all decide as pon our own choices. Including accepting post hypnotic suggestion.
XxCHA NGExX

It doesnt matter if you believe me or anything. But take a deeper thought on what you represent in this world, deliver it, then laugh in the face of the foolish for you are the smarter, and we are dumb.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote