View Single Post
BWyze
08-06-2009, 01:13 PM

Second time seeing Tool (Hamilton 07/07 the other), both times floors. Wasn't blown away like at Copps, floor was REALLY dead, too many people standing around with their arms crossed or their cell phones in the air to get pics. Irritates me to no end why people feel the need to take shitty cellphone pics instead of just enjoying the damn show. Maybe that's just me...

I thought the intermission into Lost Keys really killed the momentum of the show though it picked back up during Aenema. Absolutely loved the solo in Rosetta Stoned, perfect yet again. Flood kicked ass once again though I preferred the Hamilton performance a bit more than this one.

Like Semi-Fiction I swear I heard Maynard say that was Stephen Hawking playing guitar during Forty Six & 2, then added the "Rock IS the cure for quadriplegics" bit afterwards. The Maynardisms were great this time around.

Any of the other Cambridge/Guelph/K-W guys have a pain in the ass time traveling back from the venue? Delays on the Gardiner, 427 and 401 meant it was 4 by the time I got in last night...really killed my good mood after the show.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

Second time seeing Tool (Hamilton 07/07 the other), both times floors. Wasn't blown away like at Copps, floor was REALLY dead, too many people standing around with their arms crossed or their cell phones in the air to get pics. Irritates me to no end why people feel the need to take shitty cellphone pics instead of just enjoying the damn show. Maybe that's just me...

I thought the intermission into Lost Keys really killed the momentum of the show though it picked back up during Aenema. Absolutely loved the solo in Rosetta Stoned, perfect yet again. Flood kicked ass once again though I preferred the Hamilton performance a bit more than this one.

Like Semi-Fiction I swear I heard Maynard say that was Stephen Hawking playing guitar during Forty Six & 2, then added the "Rock IS the cure for quadriplegics" bit afterwards. The Maynardisms were great this time around.

Any of the other Cambridge/Guelph/K-W guys have a pain in the ass time traveling back from the venue? Delays on the Gardiner, 427 and 401 meant it was 4 by the time I got in last night...really killed my good mood after the show.
OFFLINE |