View Single Post
Scott_Buckingham
08-06-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi-Fiction View Post
Just a little note...

I was up really close. Maynard said it was Stephen/Steven Hawking playing the guitar during Forty-Six & 2. The guy wasn't actually playing the song, just pretending to be plugged in and strumming.

Adam was in the back, with a different set of pedals I guess, playing the song the way it's to be played. He came out after the end of the song with a massive smile on his face and "Stephen" left.
His name is Jeff - and he's Adam's guitar tech. Had a few drinks with him on the Monday before the Kingston show - I'm the doorman at a bar, and he was the firt guy to walk in. Had a real nice time chatting with him - he even put me on Tool's guestlist for the Kingston show - really nice guy - and awesome to see him rock out 46&2 :)

Also, pretty sure it wasn't Adam playing. It's not lip synching here guys, it's a live show. Doesn`t work that way. .
Old 08-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi-Fiction View Post
Just a little note...

I was up really close. Maynard said it was Stephen/Steven Hawking playing the guitar during Forty-Six & 2. The guy wasn't actually playing the song, just pretending to be plugged in and strumming.

Adam was in the back, with a different set of pedals I guess, playing the song the way it's to be played. He came out after the end of the song with a massive smile on his face and "Stephen" left.
His name is Jeff - and he's Adam's guitar tech. Had a few drinks with him on the Monday before the Kingston show - I'm the doorman at a bar, and he was the firt guy to walk in. Had a real nice time chatting with him - he even put me on Tool's guestlist for the Kingston show - really nice guy - and awesome to see him rock out 46&2 :)

Also, pretty sure it wasn't Adam playing. It's not lip synching here guys, it's a live show. Doesn`t work that way. .
OFFLINE |