View Single Post
Capt. Sith Park's Avatar Capt. Sith Park
08-06-2009, 07:31 AM

"Holy Shit! that's alot of Canadians!" - MJK (8.5.09)
It was jammed, I've never seen more ppl at the AMP

Yes, Danny is a Machine ... never let's down

Saw Adam's print-poster at the Merch stand (directly east of the 300's, beside the Subway karaoke)
Asked about the signed one, the guy told me to keep it under my hat but they would have some at 7:00pm (this was at about 6:45) so we waited, as were others - 2 lines were forming at either side of the stand. It was close to 8 by the time a guy showed up w/ a bunch of the signed ones - Got one! Awesome (will post L8r)

Check the TOOL forums and EvilBay (the dude at the first of the line where I was bought about 5 of them - C-notes flyin' everywhere)

Sounds like I should be glad I missed Tweak Brd

Overall I enjoyed the show ... MJK seemed to be in a decent mood

"There's ppl who defend your borders, There's ppl who work on your plumbing, but the ppl who make your life worth living are the ppl who celebrate the freedom 2 b able 2 express yourself and have enjoyment of song and dance" - MJK
Old 08-06-2009, 07:31 AM   #20
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

"Holy Shit! that's alot of Canadians!" - MJK (8.5.09)
It was jammed, I've never seen more ppl at the AMP

Yes, Danny is a Machine ... never let's down

Saw Adam's print-poster at the Merch stand (directly east of the 300's, beside the Subway karaoke)
Asked about the signed one, the guy told me to keep it under my hat but they would have some at 7:00pm (this was at about 6:45) so we waited, as were others - 2 lines were forming at either side of the stand. It was close to 8 by the time a guy showed up w/ a bunch of the signed ones - Got one! Awesome (will post L8r)

Check the TOOL forums and EvilBay (the dude at the first of the line where I was bought about 5 of them - C-notes flyin' everywhere)

Sounds like I should be glad I missed Tweak Brd

Overall I enjoyed the show ... MJK seemed to be in a decent mood

"There's ppl who defend your borders, There's ppl who work on your plumbing, but the ppl who make your life worth living are the ppl who celebrate the freedom 2 b able 2 express yourself and have enjoyment of song and dance" - MJK
OFFLINE |