View Single Post
guelphtoolfan420
08-05-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
some dude played guitar on 46n2

dunno who but he was part of the stage crew
I noticed that as well!! I wonder what was up with Adam during that song??

Either way, phenomenal performance!! I mean was that an amazing show or what?
This is my third Tool concert, and I think it might just be the best one I have been to. Maynard was very talkative tonight and did an amazing job on those screams during Rosetta Stoned. By the way, FLOOD WAS AMAZING!! All band members were spot on, not much else to say about that.
By the way, I approached Junior and wished him luck tonight as well (not like he needed it) and shook his hand, that was one of the biggest highlights of the night.

This was my first time being 19 at a concert and I thoroughly enjoyed myself... I hope everyone else did too.

Last edited by guelphtoolfan420; 08-06-2009 at 06:46 PM..
Old 08-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
some dude played guitar on 46n2

dunno who but he was part of the stage crew
I noticed that as well!! I wonder what was up with Adam during that song??

Either way, phenomenal performance!! I mean was that an amazing show or what?
This is my third Tool concert, and I think it might just be the best one I have been to. Maynard was very talkative tonight and did an amazing job on those screams during Rosetta Stoned. By the way, FLOOD WAS AMAZING!! All band members were spot on, not much else to say about that.
By the way, I approached Junior and wished him luck tonight as well (not like he needed it) and shook his hand, that was one of the biggest highlights of the night.

This was my first time being 19 at a concert and I thoroughly enjoyed myself... I hope everyone else did too.

Last edited by guelphtoolfan420; 08-06-2009 at 06:46 PM..
OFFLINE |