View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 11:34 AM   #13
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/21 - Rome, ITA - Foro Italico

[QUOTE=mircice]I just want to add my opinion on the GIG.
The place, is the worst possible one to attend a rock band: medium and low frequency were undistinguishable. This is a general problem of Rome and the rest of south of Italy.

The band: great as ever even if Maynard was not so good. I've listen Maynard few years ago in Faenza, with TOOL, and he was great.
The last year I attended the Perfect Circle concert in Rome, He sang as a god, but he was turned back during all the concert, as yesterday....
I don't believe in the "photo-sensitive" stories....I think it's just a way to have "a jesus christ pose", to feed his hedonism and egocentrism. So all the people can ask to its-self "maybe, this or maube that"......It can be allright for 5 or 10 minutes..two full concerts turned back means to be ridicolous..and boring.
So Maynard I'll never re-give to you my money to see your whai a sucare cazzi su MAYNARD STANDS BEHIND THE BASS AND THE GUITAR , SO HE CAN HEAR HIMSELF SINGING CAUSE IF YOU REMEMBER THE SOUND WAS A LITTLE LOUD ,SO IF HE STANDS BEHIND THAT WALL OF SOUND HE CAN HEAR HIMSELF AND NOT SOUND LIKE SHIT..........
OFFLINE |