View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 08:15 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/21 - Rome, ITA - Foro Italico

I know given that we actually missed the concert I shouldnt post, but this has been the most horrible organized concert I´ve ever been (or actually not been) to.

I´m from Munich / Germany and we DID NOT get the information about the concert beeing in that other location (far far away from Foro Italico). There was absolutely NO information at Foro Italico about WHERE actually to go and HOW to get there in time, and we were stuck with some bunches of Italian Fans at Foro Italico (no shuttle service to the new venue, no english speaking officials around to even give proper information about anything, just some loose signs in Italian about a new Venue).

So well, our "concert trip" to Rome ended with us trying from 7.30 PM (entry was scheduled for 7 PM) to 9 PM (that´s when we gave up when the Taxi Driver told us that we´re still at least 45 Mins and 60 Dollars (one way fee) away from the Venue) to get there, and since we knew they´d hardly play more than 1 h 40 mins and probably start 15-20 mins late that means coming late to a sold out short concert, and that just didn´t cut it for us.

So I really hope that Tool get over here soon again and GO TO THE MUNICH AREA so I don´t have to travel across europe to see them all the time (been in Berlin earlier that month, so at least I´ve seen them).

Last edited by seelenjaeger; 06-22-2006 at 08:19 AM..
OFFLINE |