View Single Post
jayde
08-05-2009, 07:40 AM

So I saw Tool In Kingston last night (my 6th time seeing them) and Seeing them again tonight in Toronto

Everything was fine....But when almost over with two songs to go this guy behind me pushed my head.
I ignored.
he did it again, and I looked and he and his friend pointed to each other like "he did it"
very funny...i ignore
It happens again. I say "what the fuck?"
they shrug...i'm sitting there mad.
then I get poked...and I turn around and one tells me to sit down (everyone's standing)...i ignore and turn around.
I get my head pushed again, I say "what the fuck?" and then I tell my friend beside me what's going on
and one says "I wouldn't try anything"
I said "I didn't come to a concert to get my head pushed by a couple of fucking assholes". They just shrug.
then 2 more songs...and entire time i'm bracing myself to get pushed/hit/who knows, so that was a total buzzkill. They didn't do anything else...but obviously I didn't know what they might do. They were like in their 40's too. I was clenching my fists thinking if something happens...i've gotta do something.
made me feel like I was in public school again.
Anyone ever encounter assholes like that at a concert?
I'm thinking "if it happens again, turn around and punch one right in the face" But also was thinking "I don't want to be stuck in Kingston"

So that totally ruined Lateralus and Vicarious for me.
I'm praying to baby jesus that Toronto gets a nice setlist surprise tonight
Old 08-05-2009, 07:40 AM   #9
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.04.09 - Kingston, ON @ K Rock Center

So I saw Tool In Kingston last night (my 6th time seeing them) and Seeing them again tonight in Toronto

Everything was fine....But when almost over with two songs to go this guy behind me pushed my head.
I ignored.
he did it again, and I looked and he and his friend pointed to each other like "he did it"
very funny...i ignore
It happens again. I say "what the fuck?"
they shrug...i'm sitting there mad.
then I get poked...and I turn around and one tells me to sit down (everyone's standing)...i ignore and turn around.
I get my head pushed again, I say "what the fuck?" and then I tell my friend beside me what's going on
and one says "I wouldn't try anything"
I said "I didn't come to a concert to get my head pushed by a couple of fucking assholes". They just shrug.
then 2 more songs...and entire time i'm bracing myself to get pushed/hit/who knows, so that was a total buzzkill. They didn't do anything else...but obviously I didn't know what they might do. They were like in their 40's too. I was clenching my fists thinking if something happens...i've gotta do something.
made me feel like I was in public school again.
Anyone ever encounter assholes like that at a concert?
I'm thinking "if it happens again, turn around and punch one right in the face" But also was thinking "I don't want to be stuck in Kingston"

So that totally ruined Lateralus and Vicarious for me.
I'm praying to baby jesus that Toronto gets a nice setlist surprise tonight
OFFLINE |