View Single Post
The Dharma Bum
06-28-2006, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by negative_creep
are you insane? Nirvana is in the top 2 of all bands ever, and i think they are #1. (my opinion) just look at what they did in the early '90s when we had vanilla ice, madonna, and michael jackson ruling the charts. when nevermind came out, it opened up a whole new world. after that we got alice in chains, stone temple pilots, soundgarden, later smashing pumpkings (i don't mention pearl jam 'cuz they suck) kurt cobain and nirvana saved this generation of music. i can't stand courtney love either, (her own father even thinks she hired someone to kill kurt) yeah there is a lot of shitty music out there now, but it's not nirvana's fault. alot of bands might be influenced by them, but none will ever reach their level, which by the way is unreachable. R.I.P. KURT
Too bad you are giving Nirvana all of Jane's Addiction's credit.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:42 PM   #36
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Possible "out your hair" explantation

Quote:
Originally Posted by negative_creep
are you insane? Nirvana is in the top 2 of all bands ever, and i think they are #1. (my opinion) just look at what they did in the early '90s when we had vanilla ice, madonna, and michael jackson ruling the charts. when nevermind came out, it opened up a whole new world. after that we got alice in chains, stone temple pilots, soundgarden, later smashing pumpkings (i don't mention pearl jam 'cuz they suck) kurt cobain and nirvana saved this generation of music. i can't stand courtney love either, (her own father even thinks she hired someone to kill kurt) yeah there is a lot of shitty music out there now, but it's not nirvana's fault. alot of bands might be influenced by them, but none will ever reach their level, which by the way is unreachable. R.I.P. KURT
Too bad you are giving Nirvana all of Jane's Addiction's credit.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote