View Single Post
kanaduh
01-26-2012, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianspheric View Post
yeah I know The Pot/Ticks and Leeches switch with Sober and Parabola is kind of hard to choose.

Even though I've heard Sober a bunch of times, I was happy because I was with a friend at his first Tool show and he LOVED that one, so I was happy for him. My appreciation for Parabola has grown over the years, it now is prob my 3rd favorite from Lateralus after The Grudge and Lateralus, so I was happy to hear it again for the first time since 2002.
Yeah, agreed. Parabola was the highlight for me.

I still do not like the ticks and leeches intro switch into sober. i would think most people from this site would agree with me, too. of course, not knowing the setlist ahead of time makes the "ZOMG TICKS AND LEECHES" to... "what, wait...!? sober now..? wtf?"
Old 01-26-2012, 07:21 AM   #11
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45
Re: 01.25.2012 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianspheric View Post
yeah I know The Pot/Ticks and Leeches switch with Sober and Parabola is kind of hard to choose.

Even though I've heard Sober a bunch of times, I was happy because I was with a friend at his first Tool show and he LOVED that one, so I was happy for him. My appreciation for Parabola has grown over the years, it now is prob my 3rd favorite from Lateralus after The Grudge and Lateralus, so I was happy to hear it again for the first time since 2002.
Yeah, agreed. Parabola was the highlight for me.

I still do not like the ticks and leeches intro switch into sober. i would think most people from this site would agree with me, too. of course, not knowing the setlist ahead of time makes the "ZOMG TICKS AND LEECHES" to... "what, wait...!? sober now..? wtf?"