View Single Post
Noopie
08-06-2009, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWyze View Post

Any of the other Cambridge/Guelph/K-W guys have a pain in the ass time traveling back from the venue? Delays on the Gardiner, 427 and 401 meant it was 4 by the time I got in last night...really killed my good mood after the show.
Oh my GOD that traffic was brutal! I got back to Waterloo a little after 2 and I bolted to my car the second Vicarious ended and was there early enough my car was right near the exit....and STILL took 3+ hours to get home! It's a good thing it was such an insanely good concert that even the traffic didn't ruin my evening.

I'm not generally a reviewer...but I'll write something short.

I thought the show was amazing...and I've seen every Toronto/Hamilton show since 10,000 days...(ie. many similar setlists) and had a fantastic time at every one. Great music is the bottom line.

I'm not convinced it was Adam playing during 46&2, it was the first time during the show that I really noticed they weren't quite as tight as I'd expect...and I didn't realize it was a different person playing the guitar till after...suddenly made sense.

I was in row D of 302...and for a huge section of the show I was the ONLY one standing in the first 8 rows or so!!! I couldn't believe it... It didn't take away the moment from me too much...Tool is just too good, but I really like it when people around me are as into it as I am...creates an electricity. Plus it prevented the cover I needed to smoke my mid-show joint. You'll never get me to sit down at a Tool show...at any rock show really, it sucks the life out of it.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #36
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWyze View Post

Any of the other Cambridge/Guelph/K-W guys have a pain in the ass time traveling back from the venue? Delays on the Gardiner, 427 and 401 meant it was 4 by the time I got in last night...really killed my good mood after the show.
Oh my GOD that traffic was brutal! I got back to Waterloo a little after 2 and I bolted to my car the second Vicarious ended and was there early enough my car was right near the exit....and STILL took 3+ hours to get home! It's a good thing it was such an insanely good concert that even the traffic didn't ruin my evening.

I'm not generally a reviewer...but I'll write something short.

I thought the show was amazing...and I've seen every Toronto/Hamilton show since 10,000 days...(ie. many similar setlists) and had a fantastic time at every one. Great music is the bottom line.

I'm not convinced it was Adam playing during 46&2, it was the first time during the show that I really noticed they weren't quite as tight as I'd expect...and I didn't realize it was a different person playing the guitar till after...suddenly made sense.

I was in row D of 302...and for a huge section of the show I was the ONLY one standing in the first 8 rows or so!!! I couldn't believe it... It didn't take away the moment from me too much...Tool is just too good, but I really like it when people around me are as into it as I am...creates an electricity. Plus it prevented the cover I needed to smoke my mid-show joint. You'll never get me to sit down at a Tool show...at any rock show really, it sucks the life out of it.
OFFLINE |