View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 10:40 PM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/19 - Milan, ITA - Filaforum

my first Tool live show ... ... no words... tears in my eyes and chills on my back.. came all the way from eastern romania ..36 hours by bus, tons of money spent (cause to me, sometimes is a big problem), 2 exams i didn't attended, arguements in the family about me not going to the show.... all was washed away... it all worth the effort ... for almost 2 hours ..was like a transe..and yet through all my senses came information which wanted desperately to be stored somewhere in my foremind.. the music.. the projections.. the waves of moshing people..the smell and taste of sweat... everything.. so unreal...it felt almost like the mind left the body ...allthough it wasn't allowed i smoked a few cigarettes and drank a 1/2 L bottle of water in 3 (myself, a friend and a girl from serbia [cheers if u'e reading this..]).. this is all my body demanded..the mind being overwhelmingly saturated by the intense feeling... just for u to know.. i was sober ..no drugs, no alcohol.. i wanted to fell just the music.. and it was great... a dream come true..

i was kinda dissapointed after the show 'cause i -personally- didn't/couldn't find the place there they sold the album - if there was such a place (cause i didn't quite had the opportunity to buy it from someplace else) :{

about the setlist.. i was very impressed to hear 46 & 2.. fave songs in the setlist... all...don't wanna say anything about maynard's behaviour..the sound..or anything else of that matter...
i was very happy/excited/impressed to see them live..great show..great music...
it was a never-lived-before experience ... no s**t! :)
hope i'll have the opportunity to see TOOL live again.. cheers to all the "soldiers" from the toolarmy..
OFFLINE |