View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 12:12 AM   #23
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/19 - Milan, ITA - Filaforum

i`ve noticed the sound problems, i think the bass was too loud anyway i didn`t cause some serious problems during the gig overall sound was great especially during Right In Two,so crisp.
As for MJK`s behavior i think he does all those things on purpose, just to provoke all those fans who badlly want to see his face but i won`t make any big difference even if he fronted us he still would be in shadow so we wouldn`t be able to see much even then
he doesn`t want to put a focus on himself anymore like he did in the past, just face it, he`s changed in many ways that we will never understand or maybe we will...but nevertheless his voice was perfect that night. I didn`t noticed any screw ups in his singing except i think he didn`t pull the second scream in The Pot, i`m not sure.
I was hoping to hear The Patient, they played it a couple of times on this tour but it`s ok, Aenema was brutal, the ripped he place apart with that one so was Jambi, this song is just amazing especially the solo part from Adam, i didn`t know he does that with his mouth, 46 & 2 was my best musical experience ever, the song is just...Schism also that fast part is amazing.

Anyway a great Tool show not perfect becouse they could play a little longer but its just a begining of their touring.
Sep 5th `07
--------------------
OFFLINE |