View Single Post
Supergroup's Avatar Supergroup
05-01-2006, 12:35 PM

Why would they release a $30 dollar import of the same shit. I don't want to speculate on what it is, but why in the hell would anyone want to pay 20 extra dollars for anything like that.

Oh, I get it, all of you fans in black have an internally illuminated rotating glass case where you display your Tool "memorabilia" like your Grandma exhibits her collection of ceramic animal figurines... the smell of moth balls fills the air as you open the grotesque display... a gasp of air can be heard like an ancient catacomb being unsealed. That would be cool come to think about it.
Old 05-01-2006, 12:35 PM   #18
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Enough about the hoax, lets speculate something else...

Why would they release a $30 dollar import of the same shit. I don't want to speculate on what it is, but why in the hell would anyone want to pay 20 extra dollars for anything like that.

Oh, I get it, all of you fans in black have an internally illuminated rotating glass case where you display your Tool "memorabilia" like your Grandma exhibits her collection of ceramic animal figurines... the smell of moth balls fills the air as you open the grotesque display... a gasp of air can be heard like an ancient catacomb being unsealed. That would be cool come to think about it.