View Single Post
sasukefutant
04-27-2006, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goad
so since its pretty much concluded that the album isnt a hoax....lets drop it...say we're sorry to the anti-hoax camp....and move on....

so what do you guys think the May 16th import consists of?

I think its the CD plus the long talked about live DVD.....

that would somewhat justify the $26 price tag.

converse, no internet fights or smartass replys.
If the DVD isn't included in this package(I don't think it will be) I really doubt that it will ever see the light of day. Some of the footage might end up as an extra on a future DVD, but I don't think the band would release a DVD based on touring in support of Lateralus when 10,000 Days has already been released.

However, they will probably revamp the DVD project and release it with footage from a forthcoming tour. It might not take too long either. I remember Opeth's DVD seemed like it was released two weeks after it was announced. Then again, this is Tool; a close equivalent to Trent Reznor regarding reasonable release dates.

A Tool DVD would be incredibly fucking sweet.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:02 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Enough about the hoax, lets speculate something else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goad
so since its pretty much concluded that the album isnt a hoax....lets drop it...say we're sorry to the anti-hoax camp....and move on....

so what do you guys think the May 16th import consists of?

I think its the CD plus the long talked about live DVD.....

that would somewhat justify the $26 price tag.

converse, no internet fights or smartass replys.
If the DVD isn't included in this package(I don't think it will be) I really doubt that it will ever see the light of day. Some of the footage might end up as an extra on a future DVD, but I don't think the band would release a DVD based on touring in support of Lateralus when 10,000 Days has already been released.

However, they will probably revamp the DVD project and release it with footage from a forthcoming tour. It might not take too long either. I remember Opeth's DVD seemed like it was released two weeks after it was announced. Then again, this is Tool; a close equivalent to Trent Reznor regarding reasonable release dates.

A Tool DVD would be incredibly fucking sweet.
OFFLINE |