View Single Post
jokerzx12
02-08-2012, 07:31 AM

This is my second time seeing TOOL live (2007 was first). Best live rock band I've seen! Great visuals and music was very tight.

My only comments are (1) "Hooker With A Penis" sounded very muddy and (2) "Jambi" was very slow and they were not playing together throughout the song. After these two songs, the sound and playing was on point!

Other than that, the show was phenomenal. Maynard was more lively than the last time I saw him. These are four fantastic musicians on stage. I can't wait until their next record drops.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.06.2012 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Bank Atlantic Centre

This is my second time seeing TOOL live (2007 was first). Best live rock band I've seen! Great visuals and music was very tight.

My only comments are (1) "Hooker With A Penis" sounded very muddy and (2) "Jambi" was very slow and they were not playing together throughout the song. After these two songs, the sound and playing was on point!

Other than that, the show was phenomenal. Maynard was more lively than the last time I saw him. These are four fantastic musicians on stage. I can't wait until their next record drops.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote