View Single Post
Tiresias
02-02-2012, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo413 View Post
Hey TOOL lovers who saw them last night. I saw them the night before in CT and in Boston last weekend. I just am curious to know when the show ended did Maynard just give his peace sign give Danny a fist pound and bounce off stage while the rest of the band waved to you guys and walked around on stage?? I am curious to know cause iv read that the band MJK in particular wasn't thrilled about doing this tour. Could be all rumors but you never know with the lack of info we hear about them. If anyone can reply it would be appreciated.

"SPIRAL OUT..KEEP GOING".
He seemed pretty stoked to me. Big waves to the crowd. Looked like a smile on his face. Letting the guys take credit for the badass job that they do is not disrespect to the crowd, it is respect for what Adam, Danny and Justin do, and what they do is ROCK.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #37
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo413 View Post
Hey TOOL lovers who saw them last night. I saw them the night before in CT and in Boston last weekend. I just am curious to know when the show ended did Maynard just give his peace sign give Danny a fist pound and bounce off stage while the rest of the band waved to you guys and walked around on stage?? I am curious to know cause iv read that the band MJK in particular wasn't thrilled about doing this tour. Could be all rumors but you never know with the lack of info we hear about them. If anyone can reply it would be appreciated.

"SPIRAL OUT..KEEP GOING".
He seemed pretty stoked to me. Big waves to the crowd. Looked like a smile on his face. Letting the guys take credit for the badass job that they do is not disrespect to the crowd, it is respect for what Adam, Danny and Justin do, and what they do is ROCK.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote