View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 07:28 AM   #10
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/08 - Leuven, BEL - Brabanthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manica View Post
First positive opinion, without any bashing ... i'm shocked!
But it shows that there are still people who have trust in Tool, and can some more than only complain.
Thanks.

Yeah well, the way I see it is that it takes a lot of effort, practice, planning and perfectionism to create a show like this one. And just beceause some people go to a lot of concerts, doesn't mean that the band should design their show, setlist etc. to give these people something new each time...
In fact, I think we are just spoiled by the many concerts they have given in the past months! :-P

Let's face it: here is a metal show that is 90 minutes long, almost perfect from the start until the end, everything fits (songs, sound technique, lights, videos, presentation, build up of the show etc.), they give everything they have, several nights per week, for months... That is just amazing.

And sure, I admit, I hoped too that this time they would play some different songs (e.g. from Opiate or more from Undertow than just Sober), or just plainly móre songs. But they didn't, and I wasn't the slightest bit disappointed... and that's a great achievement in itself!

Last edited by Draak; 11-09-2006 at 07:30 AM..
OFFLINE |