View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 07:40 PM   #121
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judi View Post
I'm the one with the 'long brown hair'. The girl with the blonde pigtails was driving us crazy! She was very drunk & high! She actually asked the security guard in front of her if he had any weed! She almost got thrown out.
I could hear him singing pretty well, but could not make out much of what he said when he spoke! I was just soooo excited to see them that close! I wish I could have heard all the 'Maynardisms' better though. The vocals could have been louder though. I was just insane, I was so excited.
I was directly behind you! All of you in 1st row were up against the railing so you were about 5 feet in front of me. Thanks for being short BTW ;)

The pigtail chick was a character, dressed in a plaid outfit and big white sunglasses. She was in front of a guy two seats to my left, along with her boyfriend with the tshirt with "FUCK YOU" on the back. I found her amusing at first because she wasn't directly in front of me, but I lost all respect when she walked out at the start of Wings for Marie. Who the fuck walks away from front row during Wings and 10,000 Days?

You were into it like a true fan. So was I. Certainly a night to remember.
OFFLINE |