View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 10:41 AM   #117
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/18 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
many shows - 1st reply. They sucked!!!!!!!! The setlist is getting boring, who's sick in the band? stop shooting heroin & maybe they could keep their health. FUCK TOOL - maynard too, he's a whiney little bitch who's unhappy about the size of his dick! politics don't belong here. Go fuck yourself you pompous bitch. should have stayed home & let one of you losers have my ticket. very unhappy!!!!! new album sounds like the first - talk about stagnating - jams were rehearsed - played the same every time - try something new, huh?
I have read this twice so far and was waiting for someone to nail your ass on what you said. Since no one has so far, I'll just give you my opinion:
Just becasue you are too closed minded to actually understand Tool's music does not give you the right to go on here and talk shit about maynard and about Tool. I think that more than likely, you are just jelous that Maynard has a bigger Dick than you and he fucking rocks. How can you say that politics dont belong here. What fucking world do you live in. I am curious to get an explanation on what it is that you meant about politics not belonging here, cuz from the angle I am looking at it you are a fucking idiot. I hope next time you dont purchase a ticket and some1 who really understands and appreciates their music can go.
OFFLINE |