View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 03:24 PM   #98
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/16 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center

First time to see Tool. Took the wife and son... WOW! Have not seen such a display of musicianship in a long time. The Police in the 80's maybe.... Danny and Justin define the concept of Rhythm. Danny just kills his drumset & Justin never let up the whole show. Absolutely Awaesome!!! For the musicians out there who may want to zone in on Adam & Justin, I highly recommend getting seats in the lower section to the left side of the stage (facing it) as both seem to face this direction throughout the show. My son was able to get some awesome pic's.... Cannot wait to see them again. Maybe someday they will do a tour covering the best of all their songs. I could have listened/watched them for hours and wished they had played a few older songs. But, the show they put on was truly great and I am blessed to have seen them. Thank god they changed out Maynard's mic & fixed his monitor mix between the first 2 songs as I thought at one point he was going to leave the stage in frustration. But it turned out OK and the rest of the band never let up the whole night. Now, how to get tickets for another show?!!!!! :}:}:}:}:}:}:}
OFFLINE |