View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 08:44 AM   #85
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/16 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center

well well it seems tool has impressed me once again. what an amazing show!!!! just got back to Chicago last night and im still shaking from the performance. To start off never stay at the ramada by the target center they !@##ed me so hard it still hurts. They over booked the place and did not have a room for me so they moved us down to the raddison by the university. Anyways we got to the target center just before tool came on. We were in sec 201 row a perfect seats to watch some of the best visuals in my life. As you know they started with stinkfist witch was perfect so i could get a beer then the pot. They still need more practice on this song it didnt sound right. 46&2 was good but i think danny messed up his solo due to the fact that the night before was his home town show and was out partying with justin all night. Then Jambi I love this song live it was perfect the visuals were awesome for this song and they were able to tighten up everything. Then schism time for another beer and shot. I used to complain about tool playing songs like stinkfist, sober, schism but then i realized when would I have time to get a beer, shot, got take a leak so it works out great I love when they play those songs. Then the real show began i love when I hear justin key up lost keys. Rosetta should never be played without lost keys. Rosetta was incredable Maynard was saving his voice for this song it sounded perfect. Wings, Wings, Wings it was my first time hearing this song live. When it started the goose bumps rose my hair was standing straight up. The lazers was the best part. It was like I was in another world. I have never seen lazers like this before. This song must be experienced by every tool fan it will change your life. Lateralus what can I say othen than that they better play this song every time I see tool. It wouldnt be a tool show without it. Vicarious is a great live song. Aenima is a great way to end the show. It was in the top 3 out of 13 live tool shows I have seen. Whats up with the no smoking at the bars in minneapolis. I smoked everything at the show and then get kicked out the hard rock for smoking, and the strip club we went to was not that good either but over all had a great time it will be something I will never forget. Looking forward to the show tonight in Chicago. Im glad tool had the day off on Sunday to get proper rest for Chicago. See you at the show......
7/19/98 WI, 9/8/01 IN, 9/9/01 IL, 10/20/01 IA, 7/19/02 NV, 8/29/02 IL, 9/1/02 WI, 9/7/02 IL, 10/18/02 MI, 11/24/02 CA, 5/13/06 IL, 9/1/06 NV, 9/16/06 MN, 9/18/06 IL, 5/16/07 TX, 6/22/07 MO, 6/27/07 IL, 7/4/07 WI

Last edited by toolhead777; 09-18-2006 at 08:49 AM..
OFFLINE |