View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
12-04-2019, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Evidently day 3 was less than half sold out. Not having the shows on consecutive nights hurts the out of town folks as well.
Yup. Already slightly annoyed I have to stay Saturday night to make both Friday and Sunday shows. But staying through Monday meant taking at least one full day off from work. I was going to do it, but obviously not enough out of towners felt the same way.

And will say it again- the pricing was absurd for the third show. I am used to seeing platinum prices for good seats appear about 10 mins into the onsale, not immediately at 10:01am. Something was fishy. They screwed up.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:26 PM   #6796
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Evidently day 3 was less than half sold out. Not having the shows on consecutive nights hurts the out of town folks as well.
Yup. Already slightly annoyed I have to stay Saturday night to make both Friday and Sunday shows. But staying through Monday meant taking at least one full day off from work. I was going to do it, but obviously not enough out of towners felt the same way.

And will say it again- the pricing was absurd for the third show. I am used to seeing platinum prices for good seats appear about 10 mins into the onsale, not immediately at 10:01am. Something was fishy. They screwed up.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote