Thread: Wings for Marie
View Single Post
Natalie Portman's Avatar Natalie Portman
03-13-2006, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus
or what happened when he was 27 between him and his mom, what happened to his mom at her age of 27. There are so many possibilities what if by some WILD chance marie isnt for his mom since he already has a song called judith how many songs about his mom can he name, i guess the next album will have the song call keenan, yet another song for his mom. You people over analyze way too much shit, and i feel sorry for the rest of us that have to sift through it to find something useful to read, im not reeming you for being new im reeming the whole damn situation now that everyone hated the names for the new album now they love em cos they are finally accepting em. Fickle bastards. End rant peace
I never said I love the names. But I do believe they are the real titles. And in my post I alluded to the fact that it might not even be about his mom, maybe you didn't catch that. Given the limited information that we have right now, the song being about his mom would be the most likely occurrence. This is all just wild speculation, we have nothing else to do at this point, besides be quiet... and that's not going to happen.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:38 PM   #29
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 34
Re: Wings for Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus
or what happened when he was 27 between him and his mom, what happened to his mom at her age of 27. There are so many possibilities what if by some WILD chance marie isnt for his mom since he already has a song called judith how many songs about his mom can he name, i guess the next album will have the song call keenan, yet another song for his mom. You people over analyze way too much shit, and i feel sorry for the rest of us that have to sift through it to find something useful to read, im not reeming you for being new im reeming the whole damn situation now that everyone hated the names for the new album now they love em cos they are finally accepting em. Fickle bastards. End rant peace
I never said I love the names. But I do believe they are the real titles. And in my post I alluded to the fact that it might not even be about his mom, maybe you didn't catch that. Given the limited information that we have right now, the song being about his mom would be the most likely occurrence. This is all just wild speculation, we have nothing else to do at this point, besides be quiet... and that's not going to happen.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote