View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
07-11-2008, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxs View Post
My blankie is on my bed, thank you very much.

It's not the fact that anyone's trying to be badass or not.
If anyone's TRYING to be badass, it would be those GH kids who can't commit to playing an instrument and think they can get publicity by playing a stupid game.

I know lots of people like that, who haven't touched a guitar in their lives, and go bragging to random people saying "I can play guitar!" "I shred at the drums!" Next thing you know, when you need someone in your band and you remember that a certain dipshit told you they could, you try them out for practice and they don't even know how to hold the thing right.

What then?
There seems to be a subculture that I never even knew existed..lol

I can't play any instruments, won't claim to either but I can shred some guitar hero up on easy..haha. I've started to try medium but my 4th finger just doesn't want to work the right way....
Old 07-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #29
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: 3 Tool songs in new GH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxs View Post
My blankie is on my bed, thank you very much.

It's not the fact that anyone's trying to be badass or not.
If anyone's TRYING to be badass, it would be those GH kids who can't commit to playing an instrument and think they can get publicity by playing a stupid game.

I know lots of people like that, who haven't touched a guitar in their lives, and go bragging to random people saying "I can play guitar!" "I shred at the drums!" Next thing you know, when you need someone in your band and you remember that a certain dipshit told you they could, you try them out for practice and they don't even know how to hold the thing right.

What then?
There seems to be a subculture that I never even knew existed..lol

I can't play any instruments, won't claim to either but I can shred some guitar hero up on easy..haha. I've started to try medium but my 4th finger just doesn't want to work the right way....