View Single Post
dxs's Avatar dxs
07-10-2008, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake_bergeron View Post
maybe we should blame slash and tom morello??? who gives a fuck if kids say they can play guitar and only know guitar hero??? what's it to you??? you feel personally attacked because of this??? that's sad... if you want to be mr. badass guitar player, go ahead... what's it got to do with you if they do and say that??? nothing... you just thing being able to play the guitar is less "cool" now because of guitar hero and you're upset about it... call up linus, i think he's got your blankie...
My blankie is on my bed, thank you very much.

It's not the fact that anyone's trying to be badass or not.
If anyone's TRYING to be badass, it would be those GH kids who can't commit to playing an instrument and think they can get publicity by playing a stupid game.

I know lots of people like that, who haven't touched a guitar in their lives, and go bragging to random people saying "I can play guitar!" "I shred at the drums!" Next thing you know, when you need someone in your band and you remember that a certain dipshit told you they could, you try them out for practice and they don't even know how to hold the thing right.

What then?
Old 07-10-2008, 07:12 AM   #22
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 94
Re: 3 Tool songs in new GH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake_bergeron View Post
maybe we should blame slash and tom morello??? who gives a fuck if kids say they can play guitar and only know guitar hero??? what's it to you??? you feel personally attacked because of this??? that's sad... if you want to be mr. badass guitar player, go ahead... what's it got to do with you if they do and say that??? nothing... you just thing being able to play the guitar is less "cool" now because of guitar hero and you're upset about it... call up linus, i think he's got your blankie...
My blankie is on my bed, thank you very much.

It's not the fact that anyone's trying to be badass or not.
If anyone's TRYING to be badass, it would be those GH kids who can't commit to playing an instrument and think they can get publicity by playing a stupid game.

I know lots of people like that, who haven't touched a guitar in their lives, and go bragging to random people saying "I can play guitar!" "I shred at the drums!" Next thing you know, when you need someone in your band and you remember that a certain dipshit told you they could, you try them out for practice and they don't even know how to hold the thing right.

What then?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote