View Single Post
blake_bergeron
07-10-2008, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxs View Post
Another reason why I hate guitar hero.
The main reason I despise it and refuse to play it is because there are stupid kids out there without a fucking life that play GH 24/7 and eventually get this ego that compels them to tell other people that they "play guitar" when they don't even know how to hold the thing. Yeah, 4-5 colored frets and a plastic Les Paul makes them feel real fucking good.

Play guitar, my ass. Hand them a real one, and they'll wuss up.

Tch, what's with kids putting a bad image on one of the most amazing instruments on the damn planet?
maybe we should blame slash and tom morello??? who gives a fuck if kids say they can play guitar and only know guitar hero??? what's it to you??? you feel personally attacked because of this??? that's sad... if you want to be mr. badass guitar player, go ahead... what's it got to do with you if they do and say that??? nothing... you just thing being able to play the guitar is less "cool" now because of guitar hero and you're upset about it... call up linus, i think he's got your blankie...
Old 07-10-2008, 07:05 AM   #21

Bincount™: 58
Re: 3 Tool songs in new GH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxs View Post
Another reason why I hate guitar hero.
The main reason I despise it and refuse to play it is because there are stupid kids out there without a fucking life that play GH 24/7 and eventually get this ego that compels them to tell other people that they "play guitar" when they don't even know how to hold the thing. Yeah, 4-5 colored frets and a plastic Les Paul makes them feel real fucking good.

Play guitar, my ass. Hand them a real one, and they'll wuss up.

Tch, what's with kids putting a bad image on one of the most amazing instruments on the damn planet?
maybe we should blame slash and tom morello??? who gives a fuck if kids say they can play guitar and only know guitar hero??? what's it to you??? you feel personally attacked because of this??? that's sad... if you want to be mr. badass guitar player, go ahead... what's it got to do with you if they do and say that??? nothing... you just thing being able to play the guitar is less "cool" now because of guitar hero and you're upset about it... call up linus, i think he's got your blankie...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote