View Single Post
Esurient4Truth's Avatar Esurient4Truth
07-09-2008, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
I think you're failing to see the flip side whereas how awesome is that for the true solid Tool fanbase to be able to play them on the game, let alone how nearly every Tool fan will buy the game simply because of it.
I'm a fan. But I won't buy the game because it's not new material.

I suppose I'm bitter because I have a moron of an ADHD step-brother (who is addicted to guitar hero and can't stop asking me about real guitars and stuff) who fails to recognize the depth of Tool's music. He sees the lily pads on the lake but never concerns himself what's attached below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_noose View Post
"Fuck you buddy".

"I'm not you're buddy guy!"
god damn I wan't to punch you in the throat. not because I don't like you or anything, but referring back to my step-brother... erm... someone who just happens to live with my dad... FUCK HE'S ANNOYING. *draws stick figures of my stabbing him on napkins

Last edited by Esurient4Truth; 07-09-2008 at 03:15 PM..
Old 07-09-2008, 03:10 PM   #9
Last stop on the West Coast line.

Bincount™: 7282
Re: 3 Tool songs in new GH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
I think you're failing to see the flip side whereas how awesome is that for the true solid Tool fanbase to be able to play them on the game, let alone how nearly every Tool fan will buy the game simply because of it.
I'm a fan. But I won't buy the game because it's not new material.

I suppose I'm bitter because I have a moron of an ADHD step-brother (who is addicted to guitar hero and can't stop asking me about real guitars and stuff) who fails to recognize the depth of Tool's music. He sees the lily pads on the lake but never concerns himself what's attached below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_noose View Post
"Fuck you buddy".

"I'm not you're buddy guy!"
god damn I wan't to punch you in the throat. not because I don't like you or anything, but referring back to my step-brother... erm... someone who just happens to live with my dad... FUCK HE'S ANNOYING. *draws stick figures of my stabbing him on napkins

Last edited by Esurient4Truth; 07-09-2008 at 03:15 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote