View Single Post
thepot06's Avatar thepot06
06-04-2018, 06:45 PM

VIP..clinic it doesn’t matter..the guys took time to try this.. Adam even said hated the fact that bands have done these and left fans with a horrible empty and unfulfilling experiences..nothing is ever gonna be perfect..especially not the first couple times it’s attempted..ticket prices I felt were worth the weeding out of some mindless numbskull yelling out stupid shit like “freebird” which would have been extremely disrespectful..furthermore to say ask anything and we will answer is brave for anyone..the opportunity presented itself and it was very much possible to ask whatever ur heart desired..if u didn’t hear ur question and/or answer that’s on you not them..they are and have been doing this for YEARS!!! They kno what they’re comfortable with and not comfortable with.. so much more power to them for such an incredible attempt and SUCCESSFUL endeavor..I couldn’t be anymore grateful for it
Old 06-04-2018, 06:45 PM   #5914
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

VIP..clinic it doesn’t matter..the guys took time to try this.. Adam even said hated the fact that bands have done these and left fans with a horrible empty and unfulfilling experiences..nothing is ever gonna be perfect..especially not the first couple times it’s attempted..ticket prices I felt were worth the weeding out of some mindless numbskull yelling out stupid shit like “freebird” which would have been extremely disrespectful..furthermore to say ask anything and we will answer is brave for anyone..the opportunity presented itself and it was very much possible to ask whatever ur heart desired..if u didn’t hear ur question and/or answer that’s on you not them..they are and have been doing this for YEARS!!! They kno what they’re comfortable with and not comfortable with.. so much more power to them for such an incredible attempt and SUCCESSFUL endeavor..I couldn’t be anymore grateful for it
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote