View Single Post
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
05-15-2018, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Thanks for the great review eE. Cool to hear about the Bangladeshi fan - Tool ain't going anywhere near his country though, despite Justin's optimism!
I think even Justin knew that. He was certainly doing his best to humor him without making it too obvious.

btw, just had a chance to re-read my post and I apologize for all of the typo's. I did a quick skim while proofreading this morning; but clearly my fingers have a mind of their own whenever I type out big posts and I missed a bunch I should have corrected. Hopefully it's still understandale.

@Swimming; The only thing I never really got around to doing was checking out the "memorabilia museum" they had back by the bar area. Did you check it out? If so, did you get any pictures of it?
Old 05-15-2018, 07:23 PM   #5886
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Thanks for the great review eE. Cool to hear about the Bangladeshi fan - Tool ain't going anywhere near his country though, despite Justin's optimism!
I think even Justin knew that. He was certainly doing his best to humor him without making it too obvious.

btw, just had a chance to re-read my post and I apologize for all of the typo's. I did a quick skim while proofreading this morning; but clearly my fingers have a mind of their own whenever I type out big posts and I missed a bunch I should have corrected. Hopefully it's still understandale.

@Swimming; The only thing I never really got around to doing was checking out the "memorabilia museum" they had back by the bar area. Did you check it out? If so, did you get any pictures of it?