View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 05:56 AM   #2519
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzy View Post
Okay, I know I am going to get flamed for this but you know what, I don't give a shit.

Everyone and their fucking mother complains about the set lists of the shows. You know what, shut the hell up. This band that all of us love is doing it their way and they are playing songs together in their own way. Who gives a fuck what they play, you are seeing Tool and the magic that happens at every show, no matter how big/short the set list is and if they play the same set every time.

I understand that everyone wants to see more songs or different songs but a band that tight is working together and seeing how creative they can be with the same set list that they play is fine with me. Sure the last tour the tended to change things up more and played longer sets but you know what, ticket prices haven't been that high for their shows and if you go to see them, you are going because you love the band and the music they play.

Stop complaining about setlists and short concerts. Go see them for who they are:

TOOL
Shut up, everyone can complain about the sets if they want. This is why this forum is here.

Last edited by Ross; 09-09-2007 at 05:58 AM..
OFFLINE |