View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 07:45 PM   #54
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: Saturday Jan 9th and Sunday Jan 10th - San Diego, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltweeker View Post
Hey swimming, looks like you could hang with junior right now for $120 on stub
I have been watching snub hub all day and prices have been bouncing around all over the place. Seats with Junior would be preferable, but I'm pretty poor after flights and nights in San Francisco… I'm bargain hunting. It's getting a little late in the game now, though. After parking I'd get in at 9ish if i left right now, and i just loaded a bowl. Just gonna have to be content with my T section tickets for tomorrow. You win some, you loose some- and I feel like I've been in the winners circle a lot lately.

Game the fuck on for Primus tomorrow. I almost don't care if we get the same night-2 setlist as SF. After being at the rail, seeing everything again from a different perspective would be fine with me… also, whichever asshole started the JIMMY rumor needs to quit playing with my heart.

Is it tomorrow yet? FML.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote