View Single Post
CzarCDG's Avatar CzarCDG
08-03-2009, 09:46 AM

I thought the show was good as always. I agree with everyone else in wanting to see the setlist changed up a bit. It is a good selection of songs. I've just seen it many times. The band sounded great as Maynard lurked in the shadows. I respect him enough to accept any way he wants to perform. He just did not seem to feel well. The visuals were impressive. Especially the change in lighting with Alex Grey's backdrop. I bought my $100 autographed poster and went home happy after seeing my favorite band live. Does Adam do 450 signed/unsigned posters per show or 450 total. Tweak Bird is a great opener for Tool. Same Tool setlist live > any other band live...

Last edited by CzarCDG; 08-03-2009 at 10:00 AM..
Old 08-03-2009, 09:46 AM   #54
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

I thought the show was good as always. I agree with everyone else in wanting to see the setlist changed up a bit. It is a good selection of songs. I've just seen it many times. The band sounded great as Maynard lurked in the shadows. I respect him enough to accept any way he wants to perform. He just did not seem to feel well. The visuals were impressive. Especially the change in lighting with Alex Grey's backdrop. I bought my $100 autographed poster and went home happy after seeing my favorite band live. Does Adam do 450 signed/unsigned posters per show or 450 total. Tweak Bird is a great opener for Tool. Same Tool setlist live > any other band live...

Last edited by CzarCDG; 08-03-2009 at 10:00 AM..
OFFLINE |