View Single Post
mwest24
01-21-2020, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimminginmusic View Post
I had the same thought when they just launched into Parabola... I thought I heard Adam switch his sound for the opening riff and plucked a couple notes before he switched on the hellmouth and started in on Invincible. I bet they’ll put it in that place.
Same thought here - definitely thought it meant they were making room for something else, as did those around me. Talked myself into being ok with it at the time for that reason, but agree in hindsight it was definitely missed. Didn't hear the tempest tease myself, but not saying it wasn't there.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:14 AM   #6909
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimminginmusic View Post
I had the same thought when they just launched into Parabola... I thought I heard Adam switch his sound for the opening riff and plucked a couple notes before he switched on the hellmouth and started in on Invincible. I bet they’ll put it in that place.
Same thought here - definitely thought it meant they were making room for something else, as did those around me. Talked myself into being ok with it at the time for that reason, but agree in hindsight it was definitely missed. Didn't hear the tempest tease myself, but not saying it wasn't there.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote