View Single Post
jevons
03-08-2007, 12:48 PM

Yes, it is. You Americans really want to start a language war? Go by your ''drive-thru'' first, or check out the ''color'' of your eyes, or, best of all... Go read a fucking dictionary.

You barely even speak English anymore. But real English, the kind which came from England, clearly states that cleverer, cleverest, cleverness, cleverly, and yes, clever are ALL FUCKING WORDS IN THE OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY.

Do not fuck with me about this. Your tail will be between your legs, and i don't like it when tails are between legs, cuz then i can't pull them and run away like a girl giggling.

neighboUr
flavoUr
savoUr

i could go on.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:48 PM   #38
Banned.

Bincount™: 779
Re: marijuana is to the pot as butt rape is to prison sex

Yes, it is. You Americans really want to start a language war? Go by your ''drive-thru'' first, or check out the ''color'' of your eyes, or, best of all... Go read a fucking dictionary.

You barely even speak English anymore. But real English, the kind which came from England, clearly states that cleverer, cleverest, cleverness, cleverly, and yes, clever are ALL FUCKING WORDS IN THE OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY.

Do not fuck with me about this. Your tail will be between your legs, and i don't like it when tails are between legs, cuz then i can't pull them and run away like a girl giggling.

neighboUr
flavoUr
savoUr

i could go on.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote